Do you get asked “how old are you?” and have to think before you answer? My husband said last week “in all your 36 years have you ever…” and I had to stop take in that I am 36.
Here’s a list of other random things over the last few weeks that have also reminded me how old I am.
- My daughter found a audio cassette in a cupboard and asked what’s this?
- Our microwave broke and we got a new one for under £50, I recall when my mum got our first microwave, it was a big deal and my dad sold his motor bike to pay for it.
- I can’t remember the last time I was asked for ID when buying booze
- I wonder if that is a grey hair?
- You can’t buy anything for under 5p any more.
- Brownies uniforms are no longer a brown sack.
- Rainbows (the group before Brownies) didn’t exist when I was under 7.
- My daughters get uncomfortable when they are using a telly they can’t rewind and fast forward on a TV.
- Being reminded my cousin is 30 next week…. That makes me…..
- I found a small amount of back fat… exercise has so far not resolved this.
- The idea of a night around town no longer thrills me.
Do you have any to add?